Sunday 3 July 2011

Charlotte's Sweaters out at Free People!

As some of you may know, I used to work on the sweater design team at Free People. Well, I'm super excited because the sweaters I worked on are FINALLY coming out in stores. Many of you may not know that when you design at big fashion companies, you're usually designing a range of clothing to be sold in stores up to a year later. Some of these sweaters were designed in October of last year! Crazy huh?!



All these are available on at Free People website. But if you're on the island, come to the Union Textiles Studio and see what Cara and I have in store for you there! Don't forget the opening next Saturday from 6-9 upstairs at 2 Union Street, Nantucket, Massachusetts.
x,
Charlotte






2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your studio and loving the blog! I'll do a post about yoos tomorrow! :)----<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaa! We look forward to it! Send us the link and see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete